"Just as it's easier for little children to learn to write if they have some big, fat pencils, it's easier to create a charmed life if you have some big, fat dreams."~~Victoria Moran
It's here, it's here! My VERY talented cousin, Casey, just sent me an email that it is time to preorder the calendars. Here is another preview. This is seriously cute. Contact Casey here or here.
I am a mom who thinks her job (being a mom) is the most important job there is. I am also working towards my dream of becoming a teacher. I love all things orange, a good deal, cooking, travel, and laughing. My life is enriched by the daughter I have the honor of raising, the family I was blessed to be born into, the friends who love me unconditionally and a God that gives me mercy! My life is simple but busy; plain but electric!
I share many "Cita" stories on this blog. Cita is my mother. These are true stories. My intent is to entertain--not at her expense and not at my expense--just the facts. These stories describe who we are: different, unique, quirky individuals and all the schisms that go along with that. I hope it doesn't appear that I am angry or vengeful. I am not. I love Cita more than anyone will ever know. She has worked hard ALL my life to provide for me and, later, Kate when she was born. She has given, given and given to me. She has been my rock and I plan on being hers! I am not trying to paint myself as a saint or victim. I am neither. I am a daughter--and not always a model one--believe me! We are a family who loves each other they best they can and we live life together hand-in-hand! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment