
After Brenda's surprise party we spent the rest of the weekend visiting, shopping, and eating. The sign above is the entrance to dad and Brenda's place.
Here is my sister, Michelle, and her oldest son Forrest.

Gavin and Lilly sharing a rocker on the front porch. I can still hear him saying, "I love you Lill-eh!"
Kate and my dad. I think he is the most handsome man in the whole world!
Siblings: Michelle, Paul and I.

The most beautiful--Kate!

Us.
The flags waving in the wind were glorious.

A whole lotta Longhorns and two Highland Coos.




When we left on Sunday it was cloudy, overcast and rained most of the trip home. I detest NB I-35 through Waco so I took the backroads and cut across to Hillsboro. We decided to tour LBJ's ranch but didn't realize until we got up to the turn off that we needed to purchase the tickets at the visitor's center. Oh well, maybe next time. So here are some random pics.
A sign right outside of Marble Falls. Really?

LBJ's family plot.

Look at the branding on LBJ's Longhorns.

I must have inherited it from my dad but I can get on the road and drive and drive. It is almost therapuetic. These are a couple of pictures I took throught the windshield--miles and miles of open highway.

No comments:
Post a Comment