Friday, October 16, 2009

My Newest (and most favorite) Purchase!

I follow a blog called There's No Place Like Home. I am not lying in the least when I say this gal is T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D talented. I could move into her house and not change a thing but the personal effects. Her style is unmatched, brave and creative. She makes beaded crosses. I ordered one for my bedroom. I sent her a picture of my room and let her know the colors. The end product was beautiful. Here it is hanging in my room.
Isn't gorgeous? And yes, that is a color wheel taped to my closet door. I dress by color wheel. I tend to get in a rut and wear only black. The wheel has helped me put a POW in my wardrobe.



****Note****** if you would like to order a custom made cross. Just email and I will get you in touch with Dina.

1 comment:

Dina said...

The cross looks so great in your room. and I love the color wheel idea. I always wear black too.