Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card Carousel 2009

Faith over at Walk by Faith is having her annual Christmas Card Carousel. What a great idea! Here is our Christmas card for this year. I am so proud of it. My seriously creative cousin helped me with it. In years past I have always made our own cards but this year has been WAY too busy! What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know. And while you are looking around don't forget to check out The Tour of Homes hosted by the Nester.

7 comments:

Faith said...

Awesome! Love the font for "Peace on Earth" - very cool!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

Dawn said...

Thanks for hosting! What a great idea!

Heather said...

What a pretty Christmas card!! This is a great picture! Merry Christmas!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

So cute! I love the font & the little birdies. Merry Christmas! :)

Michele said...

Love the card. Sweet picture too.
Merry Christmas

Tales from the Trails said...

I love your card. Thanks for sharing. Doesn't this Christmas Carousel just make you smile : )

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing!