Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes

The Nester is hosting the Christmas Tour of Homes today. I am so excited to see all the beautiful ideas and homes out there. Here is ours. Enjoy.

The living room...

The mantle. The picture is of Cita when she was little. I love it!
I love these jars. I got the idea from another blogger. I change the bulbs out every season. Here is what I came up with for Christmas.
Here is the mantle in the family room. Please excuse the picture over the mantle. I HATE it, but it is Cita's and she loves it. (Cita is my mother.)
I love the colors. These lights are greatness. I got them at a cute little shop in Salado, TX.
I collect creches. I have a ton of them in all sizes. Here are my favorites. This one is made out of tin. I bought it at Fiesta on Main in San Antonio, TX.This one is made of clay from Guatemala. The president of the previous company I worked for bought it for me on a mission trip. The backdrop I purchased in Canton, TX at Trade Days.And the tree!I bought these little tin ornaments at the same place I bought the first creche.I have no explanation for this ornament!I found this idea on another blog. You buy the glass ornaments, fill them with crinkle paper, stick an initial and ribbon on it and you are good to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everthing looks so festive. Love your jars. Happy holidays!

deborah said...

I love your colors

c*paperie said...

So beautiful! You definitely have the Christmas Spirit :) Love it!

Miss G said...

I like your glass jars a lot. Kelly