Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hootsie!

Tonight B, Mindy and I went to Painting with a Twist. I don't know if they had a good time but I did. You sign up for a class and there is a artist/teacher who walks everyone through painting the same painting. When you leave you have a PAINTING. Is that cool or what? This class we all painted Hootsie the Owl. Here she is....
My OCD and perfectionism got the better of me and slowed me down so I didn't get to finish. I still need to outline her eyes and finish out the background. Pretty good for a first time. I can't wait to go back.
Here is B ready to paint!

3 comments:

KristenB said...

I had SO much fun!! I love my little Hoot Hoot. Baby will love it too. =)

Dina said...

You guys did great! I am so impressed. I wish I could have gone too! Maybe next time.

Dawn said...

B, yes, baby E will love Hoot Hoot.

Dina, I wish you could of come too! It was a "hoot"! Ha! I hope you had a good time with your roomies. Next time!