Tonight was frozen pizza and bagged salad night because B, Mindy and I are going to Painting with A Twist. Anyway........when the pizza came out of the oven I sliced it up put it on the plates and with the dressed salad. I asked Kate to run Cita's plate into her room. B, Kate and I enjoyed our dinner. Then out comes Cita....
"I believe somebody forgot to put dressing on my salad."
"I don't think so, I put dressing on all of them." I replied.
"Yeah, right!" BAM---got me!
She proceeds to make another salad. Then she says as she is peering into the fridge, "Didn't you get some cheese crumbles?"
Guarded I reply, "Cheese crumbles?"
Through gritted teeth, "Yes, cheese crumbles."
"Oh, yes, the blue cheese crumbles?"
Impatiently, "Hmm mmm."
"Yes, I did but I left them in the refrigerator at school. Sorry."
Seriously put out she says, "Oh great!"
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I got to witness it!!
Post a Comment