I posted many moons ago about hoarding food in the house. Well, she is at it again. I bought some egg nog ice cream from Braum's. I bought it because for two reasons: one, I love it and two, Cita doesn't. Meeting these two criteria doesn't happen very often--in fact, almost NEVER. So thinking my egg nog love was safe I put it in her freezer instead of the one Kate and I keep in the garage so she doesn't eat all of our food. Big mistake.
I love to buy ice cream because it something I enjoy but something I won't devour in one sitting. Anyway, all that to say, I've had a ROUGH and LONG day of medical tests. I am worn out physically and mentally. Just toast. I thought to myself, "I've got some egg nog ice cream in the freezer!" My day just got a whole lot better. Exponentially better. Then IT happened. I walked over to the freezer and open the door expecting to have that golden yellow Braum's container looking back at me. Nothing, nada, zilch. G-O-N-E. I call to Cita's room, "Mom, did you eat my egg nog ice cream?"
"Yes," she quips.
"MAA-umm!" I scream!
"Well, I held out a week."
Hide the pillows!

No comments:
Post a Comment