Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Honestly

I shared with you all about my ER visit, etc. To say I was scared was a bit of an understatement. I have gone back to WW and have started an excercise routine. I have met with regular doctor and am going in for another test to see if or how much plaque build up is in my carotid artery. More scariness. Even Cita is worried and she doesn't worry about much. Changes need to be made. I am the only parent Kate has left and I have got to be healthy for me AND for her.

Here is what I need. Prayers, advice, prayers and suggestions. Pray that God will reveal what it is that causes my gluttony and pray for the willingness for me to face it and have it removed. Thanks.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love you, lady! I am certainly no expert, but let me know what I can do to help. Awareness if half the battle, so you're already on your way. I'm bringing something to you next week that helped me! XOXO

KristenB said...

I love you DF.

Dawn said...

I love you both too!