Thursday, February 4, 2010

Moustache

I know I have said it before. But I am saying it again! I LOVE MY JOB! It is the best! The other day I am in a kinder class and a little angel comes up to me and says, "Miss Fish do you have a husband?"
A little surprised I replied, "Nope, I don't." I didn't want to bother him with all the details!
He said, "That's okay. I'll get ya one."
I smiled and said, "That would be wonderful. I only have one request."
"What?" he said.
"A moustache."
Astonished he said, "A MOUSTACHE?!"
"Yep."
"No problem!"

Did I already say I LOVE MY JOB??? I do, I do, I do!

3 comments:

Dina said...

That is so cute! Maybe he will get you Tom Selleck!

Dawn said...

Amen Dina! That is what I am talking about.

KristenB said...

That story will always be funny!