Monday, July 5, 2010

Ashlee Dawn Photography

I am so excited! I have been looking for a photographer to take some pictures of Kate and I. We haven't had professional pics done in way too long! Anyway, my friends Megan, Carley and Renee had their pics taken by Ashlee Dawn Photography. The photos were amazing! Seriously amazing! You can view them here. I love how she captured their personalities and the location was perfect. I contacted Ashlee about doing our photos and she said she was taking some time off to redo her website and relaunch her business. I was heartbroken. She recommended some other photogs, but they didn't come close to what I saw on her blog. I was sad.

The good news is she is BACK! Her new blog and website are up and she is ready for business. Better yet, she is having discounts and contests for the entire month of July! I am entering them all!

I am entering her launching contest! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

KristenB said...

She is totally awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shoutout D-money