
Our last day in paradise! Nancy Jo had a workshop this morning, so Kate and I slept in and then headed out to drive around S.A. We drove by all the houses the family and relatives have lived in over the years. Here is
Kiddie Park. It has been around FOREVER!


It was so much fun going down memory lane. We went to
Central Market and picked up food for lunch. Kate was looking at all the premade sandwiches and said, "Mom, I think I want to try a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I couldn't believe it! For whatever reason, Kate has NEVER eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She only eats peanut butter. I said, "Awesome!" Well, she tried it and loved it! Who knew.
We picked up Nancy Jo at her workshop and headed to (you guessed it) the POOL. Our last hours of relaxing! So nice! This is what we looked like most of the time we were in S.A.
Ben and CeCe came over after work and we headed to
Chester's for burgers, fries and onion rings! It was a great last meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment