
This coat it amazing AND so is Nordstrom!!!!! After Cita found out about the snow in Como, she immediately went Nordstrom's website and found the coat above. Here is what happened (this is from an email Cita emailed me):
"Here is my story. When I tried to order the coat, it (website) said it couldn't expedite shipping because it shipped from a vendor. So, I called Nordtrom. The lady said hold while I try to find it in a store. She came back on the line and connected me to lady at a store in Alaska. She said she would send it pronto. I got it this morning!!! What fantastice service. And I love the coat, I love it beign A-line, so not so tight around the legs. I wish you would blog about their fantastic service." DONE!
Okay, it gets even better. Kate and I get home after she gets the coat. I try it on and love it. We call Cynthia (our new BFF in Alaska!) and ask her if she can send one for me. She checks the system and she says the stores are sold out. She says she can order but will not be able to expedite it, so it would be 5-8 days before we would get it. So we decided to give it a try. That was Friday night. The coat arrived today!!!! I LOVE NORDSTROM!!!
Only a few more days and we are off! Lots to do!!! We will be looking for this when we get to Como....George Clooney's villa. Only two villas down from ours!

No comments:
Post a Comment