Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break Road Trip 2011 - Day One

We were soooooo excited to get out of town! We loaded up the car and left at 6 am. We made it to Fredericksburg around 11 am and started shopping! We stopped at a store called Zertz. They carry great brands like Rocket Dog and Yellow Box. Love love! We have been in dozens of times before, but today I found these!!! Don't you love them? We headed to the rest of our favorites: Something Different II, Root, Henfeathers, Heirlooms and Haberdashery. The Haberdashery had these amazing boots.

They didn't have my size but hopefully I can get them in black in the fall.


We got out to Dad and Brenda's and unloaded all of our stuff! My 23 year old nephew, Forrest, is living with them for awhile. It was nice to visit and catch up with everyone. Dad smoked a wonderful ham for dinner. Yummy! I fell into bed tired and happy!

1 comment:

KristenB said...

Those are my kind of shoes!!!