Thursday, November 26, 2009

South Texas Thanksgiving Road Trip Day Four

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
I hope everybody is safe, happy and at peace! We had a wonderful dinner and fellowship. James made a turducken. I was a little apprehensive about it; but it was wonderful!! It is a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken stuffed with stuffing. Moist and full of flavor! We also had all the sides: scalloped potatoes, peas, dressing, green bean casserole, rolls, cranberry sauce, avocado/tomato/asparagus salad and pumpkin pie. Sinful.
Here is the grown-ups table.

Here is the children's table (or bar).

Here are the kids at the kid's table: Alan, Casey and Kate. I wish I was sitting with them. I don't like the grown-up's table. They talk about grown-up stuff. I want to talk about fun stuff.

After lunch and a little television to digest our food; Cita, Kate and I headed to Salado for our annual shopping trip! God bless y'all!

1 comment:

KristenB said...

Looks delicious and fun!!!!