Today we had dinner at Kelly and Dave's. We had pork roast, dressing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and a pumpkin gingerbread truffle. It was all so yummy but the truffle took the cake. So yummy.
It was nice to see Kelly's place and visit with everyone. My cousin Casey was in Dallas for a wedding and my aunt Nancy Jo and uncle James (Kelly's dad) drove up from S.A. for the wedding and early meal.
Nancy Jo brought me my grandmother's old needlepoint fire place screen. I am so honored to have it. I will post pics later. I can remember sitting and reading and looking at the intricate work when I was little. My grandmother Teetsie was irreplaceable. Anything of hers I can hold onto I will. It warms me.
Oh yes and Kate fell in love. Like seriously. The girl is g-o-n-e! Wait until you see.



Tomorrow we are off on our first leg of the South Texas Thanksgiving Road Trip. I will keep you posted! By y'all!
It was nice to see Kelly's place and visit with everyone. My cousin Casey was in Dallas for a wedding and my aunt Nancy Jo and uncle James (Kelly's dad) drove up from S.A. for the wedding and early meal.
Nancy Jo brought me my grandmother's old needlepoint fire place screen. I am so honored to have it. I will post pics later. I can remember sitting and reading and looking at the intricate work when I was little. My grandmother Teetsie was irreplaceable. Anything of hers I can hold onto I will. It warms me.
Oh yes and Kate fell in love. Like seriously. The girl is g-o-n-e! Wait until you see.
Tomorrow we are off on our first leg of the South Texas Thanksgiving Road Trip. I will keep you posted! By y'all!

2 comments:
UM...do you have the recipe for that pumpkin gingerbread masterpiece!!!! Need it!!!
Hey B!! I just put up the link. Sorry about that! It was yummy!
Post a Comment