
Today was so much fun! I was invited by on of my favorite fellow
bloggers to her holiday open house. It is so wonderful to meet talented women creating beautiful things and being able to make a money too! It makes my heart full! There were so many wonderful things to choose from--jewelry, scarves, frames, beaded everything, stitched hand towels, flip-flops, etc. It was a treat to meet Dina in person. I was also able to meet
Frugal Jen and Sharon from
Glazed from the Heart.
I bought this beautiful 3-d canvas, the two hand towels and the magnetic snowman from Sharon. The verse on the canvas jumped out at me. A great reminder. The hand towels are almost too cute to use. The snowman ornament will go wonderful on my tin Christmas tree.


I bought this cute set of cannister and necklace from Dina. Love 'em!


And these crosses are beautiful. These are not mine. I was just picking them up for a friend.

After the open house I stopped at Pei Wei and picked up lunch for Kate, Cita and I. We ate lunch and then Kate and I went to Target. She needed a pair of skinny jeans. I don't get skinny jeans. That is all I am saying about that.
I had a linguistics quiz to take and then my night was free. It was nice to just sit. (Well, and do laundry! There is always laundry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment