
Woke up this morning to my back KILLING me. Pinched nerve or something. Not good considering we have a lot planned. We decided to take it easy and head into town for a movie. We went to see
Alice in Wonderland. It was good and the special effects were incredible. After the movie we headed over to one of our favorite antique stores and I found an old antique scale! I have been looking for one for a long time. I was so excited to get my hands on one! We headed back out to Flint River Farm to relax a bit. My back was getting worse. Mark and Rita (or as Kate calls them Markarita) invited us all over to Bright Star for chili dinner! It was yummy and go good to see the family. Lori, Gavin and baby Logan were is as well. Good visit. Gavin loves Kate. It is so cute to see them interact! Here they are. Poor Gavin is suffering from allergies. His little eyes so red! We ended the night with a beautiful sunset (above).
No comments:
Post a Comment