Friday, May 21, 2010

Fashion Trip

Tonight we were hanging out and Kate decided to go through Cita's closet and check out all her old clothes. Cita does not through anything away. She found some pure 80s greatness! This is one fashion trip!

Check out this jumpsuit! Zipper up the front! Crazy hotness!
Not cheap either!
Check this bling out! Who raided Liberace's closet?
Extreme bling close-up.
I really don't know what to say about this. Red mohair meets Michael Jackson.
Urban cowgirl.
Believe it or not. The hanging bag this was in had a receipt on it from a tailor for EXTRA shoulder padding! WHAT??
Kate's face says it all. Somebody teach that girl to make biscuits.
The caption reads, "Calgon! Take me AWAYYYYYYY!"

1 comment:

KristenB said...

LOVE it!!!! Ok my mom has some GREAT things that my sister and I have forced her to keep over the years. I'll have to model them when I'm skinny again. They are so TINY! I actually don't think some of them will ever fit me. I have a petite little mama!

Thanks for the trip. I seriously love it. We SHOULDN'T throw away our clothes...only the worn out ones. We should keep the clothes that make a statement for this very reason....and there's always Halloween!