I guess I have been under more stress than I thought. I took 4 classes this semester and was able to carry a 4.0 for the semester. Classes were over Friday and I began hibernating. Somewhat anyway. I came home from work, took a hot bath and a nap.
On Saturday Kate and I took a 1st grader, Madeline, to the mall for her birthday. It was so much fun. We missed her birthday party because we had another commitment so we gave her $20 and let her go crazy! We had lunch and Paciugo. Came home and took a nap.
Saturday night was Kate's last band performance for the year. The songs they performed were flawless. We invited Holly and Madeline to come and then went to BJ's for dinner and a Pizookie for the girls.
Sunday we went to church and came home and I took another nap! A long one---4 hours. Amazing--and I slept--hard! Now my Maymester starts. No rest for the weary!

1 comment:
Congrats friend!!! You are so smart! Sounds like y'all had a blast with Maddie girl. She is just the sweetest.
I could use a nap right now.
Post a Comment