Sunday, August 29, 2010

Milestone...Of Sorts

The other night Kate, Cita and I went grocery shopping. We went to Wal-Mart. Cita hates grocery shopping, much less at Wal-Mart. As we are walking up she says, "I am tired. Do they have those motorized carts here?" I giggle to myself and reply, "Yes, Cita, I am sure they do. Do you want one?" I am thinking to myself she MUST be kidding. Kate looks at me and gives me that little grin that says she will play along too.

Cita, "No, I would be too embarrassed to use one of those!"

I think "game over". I was WRONG.

We walk into Wal-Mart and there sits not a motorized cart but a push wheel chair with a little cart attached. I say, "Hey, Cita, what about that?"

She walks over, sits down and tells Kate to push her!
NOW, the game is over. Cita 1, Dawn/Kate 0.

No comments: