Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Road Trip 2010 - Day Four

Slept in! OMG, I slept in until 8:30 AM! That is rare. We got dressed and headed to NJ's for family time. We hung out for a bit and then we (James, NJ, Kelly et al., Kate and I) headed to the Cove for lunch with Ben and CeCe. I had the Texas burger (of course)! This is their version of the bean burger except organic. Good stuff. We said goodbye to Kelly, Dave and the boys who were heading to Taylor and Ben and CeCe who had to return to work. Nancy Jo, Kate and I went to Target to see if we could get some Christmas shopping done. No luck. Nancy Jo was trying to get some toys for the boys and they were sold out of the Lego sets they wanted. Ugh!

After all the business we headed back to Nancy's for a rest! Ha, ha! We relaxed and napped. Oh yes, and we watched Eat, Pray, Love. The movie followed the book pretty closely. It was okay. We needed to build up our energy to eat again! Ben and CeCe came over for dinner. It has been unseasonably warm so we ate outside on the patio. Leftover fajitas and a yummy pumpkin cheesecake that CeCe brought over.

Kate and I headed back to Bobby and Jackie's for our last nights stay! Sad.

No comments: