Another beautiful day in the hill country. Today was Meals on Wheels Day! My dad delivers MOW once a week. Today he took Kate with him. They have done this together in the past. It is "their" time. I took the opportunity to pick up some candles at Circle E. They have wonderful candles in about a gazillion scents. My favorite is Bird of Paradise. My dad Kate hooked on the Leather scented one! Every time she lights it I freak out thinking the house is on fire!!!!!
Dad, Kate and I met back up for lunch at Porky's Hamburger and Onion Ring Company. Good burgers and the onion rings are as big as your head. Seriously, you could wear one as a necklace. Dad went back to work and we headed back to the farm. My sister, Michelle, drove in from Austin with her new stepdaughter and foster baby Malachi! He is adorable. It was good to catch up with her and hold that baby. We spent the rest of the evening just BEING together. I love just BEING together. Good times and another restful night of sleep in the country.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment